Saturday, January 21, 2006

Day 20 &21 Feeling Buzzed


Plant Man is feeling "buzzed".
Sometimes I wonder where it is going as I work on something. Sometimes I have an idea and sometimes not. I had no idea where this one was going while I was working on it, but I kept playing with it. I created Plant Man who is sleeping and I wanted him to wake up, so these annoying little buzzing creatures came around to wake him from his slumber.
Maybe it is just the little things that are bugging me.
Pen is an interesting medium for me as I need to work out my mistakes. I am used to working with acrylic paint. If I didn't like something, I painted over it. All this brought up a thought about "the message in the medium". I may have to play with some different stuff for awhile to see what I create.

1 comment:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

I love Plant Man!