Sunday, January 15, 2006

Day 15 "Fourfold Path"


Trying to get my mind to focus a bit, I decided to do a mandala. They tend to calm me and help me feel more centered. Usually I start from the middle working out, but this one I did opposite as I painted the outside, moving inward.
As I was working, I kept thinking "The fourfold path". I had started by dividing the square into quarters and then just moved outward in a simple design. When I finished, I googled Fourfold path and came up with this link. http://www.hyattcarter.com/the_fourfold_path.htm
I found it quite interesting to see so many similarities and put this on the back:
HEART * SOUL* MIND *STRENGTH
EMOTIONAL* SPIRITUAL* MENTAL* PHYSICAL
HEALER *VISIONARY *TEACHER* WARRIOR
BHAKTI YOGA *RAJAH YOGA *JHANA YOGA* KARMA YOGA

No comments: