Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Creative day 6

Sorry, no photo yet... I did do a little more on the collage with the kids yesterday, but my real creative time was last night.
I chose to use the round canvas, which I recycled. So much easier to obliterate something that turned out to the least of my expectations. I still find the blank white canvas a bit intimidating and it actually is silly because I can paint right over it if I don't like it. Anyway, I like where this canvas is going, where my mind is heading....

Although my day is broken up today, hopefully I can put in some good creative time before yoga class and then afterwards.
I love that this came in my mailbox today from the Daily Om. If you are an Aquarian, this is just a bit of the horoscope for today:
You also may be ready to stretch yourself beyond your current limits. Another possibility is that you are tired of hiding and are ready to share yourself and your gifts with the world. You were given the skills and talents that you have so you could share them with others and make the world a better place.
and right after I did the heart meditation (on other blog)... love it :-)

No comments: