Saturday, March 21, 2009

When the wind blows....

Another in the series of theraputic zentangles.
A great shift occured. Stuff got done.. as it usually does.
Sometimes, it is just overwhelm.
Looking at the big picture too much and not being in the present moment.
It is so much easier when there is a gentle breeze, when everything goes along nice and smoothly.
No ruffled feathers.
But that is not the case in life.
Great winds appear, hurricane force winds... stirring it all up.
But hey, maybe that is just to blow away that which is weak,
that which is not strong enough to remain... it gets rid of the dead wood.
Nature's way of cleaning.
We need to take notice.
Observe and learn from Mother nature and all her tactics.
Thanks for the lesson.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again...WONDERFUL!! I have been toying with not putting color in some of my work....I always have...but I love the black and white...Do you start by JUST DOING? or do you follow their advice and put the "tangle" on and then go from there? JUST curious....
Love all the ones that you have shared with the group!!

Doe Grozs Art said...

I start by doing :-)
Begin and just follow along where it wants to go.
I'm not sure what the "rules" are of a zentangle, but I call it to label it I guess ...