Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now Go! Do thy taxes!

What do you do when you are on overload and don't have much time for art of your own?
doodle.
I carried a pen and sketchbook to my sister-in-laws house. this isn't the one I did.
I did this at night sitting in my big comfy chair in the living room with hubby, half watching TV.
Too tired to go back into a very messy art room.
Energy almost depleted, but not entirely... I go within to see what comes out :-)
Later on after looking at this, he spoke to me...
yeah, no more procrastinating.. get that stuff prepared for taxman.
Not particularly fond of this time - it comes when there are so many other projects going on.
But, it is what it is... so I need to stop whining about it and just finish it up.
Is everyone else as overwhelmed as I am.. seems to me that life has speeded up!

No comments: