Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Art Every Day - catching up

I've been in a creative flurry lately. Mandalas. Some are small, others larger on canvas.
I went back to the twinkling H2O's for a bit... I was reading a little today and a line in When the Heart Waits (Sue Monk Kidd)... about letting go of letting go... not get so crazy about it - this letting go.. just let go of the whole letting go thing.............
This was a prompt from Milliande's Creative club, using lightening, I came up with this "electric tree"... after turning the picture upside down :-)
Today I made some sculpey faces for the Angel project which Mai-Liis is teaching... you can still join. Our intention is to make angels.. enough to fill as much space as we can... an army of angels :-) So, while those faces were baking in the oven, I sewed up an angel body in blue.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the electric tree. it is, well, electric!
~sue

Leah said...

these are gorgeous! love the colors.

Kate Jobe said...

I love the energy of the electric trees...absolutely popping with aliveness...Kate