Thursday, January 10, 2008

Keyword - New

What have I been doing lately? Sharing.
Creating with kids. It was clay week. I used it with every class I had and it seems to have been what we all needed. From abstract pieces to creative creatures in a cage - model magic to plasticine- it was all good.........

And we are usually rewarded at the end of class with beautiful sunsets. With my own art, I've been all over the place - painting, collage, assemblage, furniture and preparing for my new venture teaching in a new studio with older students. Scary and exciting at the same time. It is all good. It's all growth. Youth Art Month preparations, Exhibit of the Young Child prep as well and now a new possibility of a juried art show. Ideas are streaming through my mind and it is ready to explode with all these possibilities...... new beginnings.

No comments: