Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Is it done yet???

When to say ok, it's done. I could go on and on. John says leave it. I don't want to clutter it up too much, but I am tempted to put something in the distance - just don't know what. I thought of a playground or a rainbow. Maybe it's best to leave to the kids imagination... not sure yet, so I left. I have to paint the trim and seal the door because I did not prime it first.
I added a little faerie and some shelter for her.
Soon I'll be doing the trim around the bulletin boards and the nap room.
I love painting. I love the process of painting mostly.
Sometimes I start out just not knowing, move into the doubtful stage of wondering if this was the right decision, but quickly move into the zone of creating. Enjoying the process and intrigued by the whole idea of creating something from nothing.
Then I get finicky and want to go into detailitis.
I could go on forever, but then I get tired. I have to stop.
We had a discussion on a new diet called, the "workaholic", because I don't eat when I am painting. If I do, it's junk food. I found an open package of Ritz crackers. It was the only thing I ate all day.
Maybe I should bring the path all the way down to the bottom of the door.

No comments: