Friday, August 31, 2007

I love rocks


I am trying to be in my heart more often.
I analyze things. I'm thinking it is my rising Virgo as well as being an Aquarian.
When I think too much, I realize how many possibilities there are, too many choices and I get over whelmed and immobilized.
I run from my heart if I see I cannot deal with certain situations. I don't like the feeling of having a broken heart. No one does. I know I can get cold and close off my emotions, but I don't really want that. I want to be compassionate, but with that come bravery, courage.
I don't see myself that brave, unless I am spontaneous. When I am spontaneous, I feel I am making decisions from the heart - doing it because I love it. Because I am excited and passionate. Joy-filled. If I start to think, more often than not, I will find a reason NOT to do it.
I am seeking a more joyful heart - too crabby lately. Too irritable. Thinking too much.
I am realizing more and more that I need to be connected more to nature. I am so impatient with large SUV's crowding the roads, impatient drivers weaving in and out of traffic. WTF!!!!
I want to be back in the mountains................

No comments: