Sunday, July 09, 2006

Days 184 - 190


One of the things I've been working on is fish tags... not ordinary fish tags, but fish with fashion. I have a couple of ideas...
This is just one I was playing around with - pigma pen and H2o's -but it isn't embellished yet.
The mandala is from last night and this morning. It was a very difficult weekend. My sister-in-law's husband Paul passed away. A gentle soul.
It's been very chaotic here and I sneak in some drawing here and there. This one is called "Going Home"... Which path takes you there?
There are a lot of questions that come to mind when someone passes. This was a beautiful ceremony and I got to see how well loved he was. It is always a reminder to see what is before me and to appreciate what I have. To be grateful for all that there is in life. I awoke this morning appreciating that I was waking up next to my husband.
Appreciate all that you have. Focus on the love surrounds you. .... because it is temporary.

No comments: