Saturday, December 27, 2008

Angels, paints and wishes

The Christmas Angel... What I wished for (computer working) came true!
This is the Angel of Belief...
One must believe in the possibilities of what you would like to manifest. Interesting time of year for belief... Do you believe you can manifest that which you desire or is it wishful thinking. Wishing isn't enough - you need to believe.
Wishing and Believing... Make a wish and believe it will come to pass.
See it. Visualize it. Believe it to be so.
If you truly believe you can have it, make it so.
I believe we are all capable of so much more than we think.
I think we just get scared.
I wonder if we admit to being scared, then another person can admit to it as well and if we all support each other, even though we are scared... well, we can help each other through that fear to the other side. The side that holds our dreams. Wouldn't that be something!
I sure hope your dreams come to be.


A painting I've been working on in oils. I'm used to working with acrylics and have decided to try my hand with oils.. slow process, working on it little by little. Allowing what wants to come up.... still working on this. Who knows, maybe it'll be finished by the next full moon.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
My wish is for more understanding, more compassion, more honesty in communications, more patience to listen closely, observe more of what nature has to tell us, have more gratitude for that which we have and to share it more often with those who do not.
I wish us all more peace.
More love.
More joy.
I believe we can.

3 comments:

Chaska Peacock said...

I upped the contrast on your angel pics a little, and posted them to my website. I am showing them larger than you have because to me, larger images look better. What do you think? Am I going blind?:-)

Doe Grozs Art said...

I probably just didn't change the setting in the blogger upload, but for anyone reading this.. please click on pictures for a larger one :-)
and thanks Chaska!

Cheryl Finley said...

Yes, we can!
Thank you for such a loving blessing for our world...