Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thanks Pattie :-)


Pattie gave me this award. Thanks and I am truly appreciative. I love her art... go check it out. It makes me smile :-)
Now I need to pass it on........ first here are the rules:
1) I have to pick 7 of my favorite blogs and…
2) The winner can put the logo on their blog
3) Link the person you received your award from
4) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
5) Put links of those blogs on yours.
6) Leave a message on the blogs of the ones you’ve nominated.
I would like to give this award to:
(I'm doing this in stages) I've come upon some new blogs and would like to give them this award. It's from participating in The Altered Pages' The Pulse.
first it goes to Robyn, who I noticed on Coach Creative sight and love the work she does.
I've bookmarked Thrifty Collage Artist
Just discovered this blog by Lynne Hoppe
and I'll put some more up later... as I really need to get off the computer!!!!!!!

2 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Doreen, thanks so much for the award. I started reading one of your other blogs and am really enjoying it. I will be back to explore this one.

lynne h said...

hi doreen,

i'm just back from out of town, and want to say 'thank you' for the award! your art is beautiful -- i also love mandalas... there's so much to look at here and at your other blogs. i don't know how you do it! i'll keep looking around!

all the best,

lynne