Yesterday as I was doing some cleaning, I took the two pieces we played with in artclass and placed them on my canvas. Happy accident. I did not know what to do with the canvas after but some background texture on it. I liked playing with the texture, using modeling paste and some other stringy stuff.
In class, the kids used the modeling paste on some scrap foam core pieces and placed mirrors on them.
So, when I placed them on the canvas - Bingo!
I then added some wire, laying it on top connecting the pieces. 5 wires - 5 elements (5 Doreens :-)
This is still in a process, not sure where it will go.
I took one with a flash and one without.