Saturday, June 03, 2006

Day 153 ~ Who Am I?


Who Am I? Probably the number 1 question to we all ask ourselves at one time or another. What should I be doing? What is my purpose? And we seek the answers in various place. Outside ourselves, we search for it in the work we do or in the people we relate to and sometimes in the stars.... I have always searched for answers or maybe just for some kind of validation that I am moving in the right direction or that yes, this is where I should be.
So this is another aspect of ME... the seeker, searching for answers and even though I believe the answers are within us, I still need some validation.
I may try this again as I don't really like the way it came out. I like the idea, just not how I did it. I don't like the way the silver paint looks.

No comments: