Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Day 93 &94 Earth Chakra


We had to choose 4 postures to teach, in depth, for a 40 minutes presentation. I decided to focus on 4 postures that had to do with the 1st Chakra, which is the Root Chakra. It just so happens my turn is on the 22nd, Earth Day. I kept getting this idea to do a child pose drawing. I used the twinkling H2O's and the gold around the body sparkles which looks really cool. I may add to this, not sure......
I spent the day mounting artwork and photos for the reception on Sunday. It's taking a lot longer than I thought, so I'll be doing it again tomorrow. I'm going to take pictures of the boards, so you'll get an idea of what I'm doing. I spent a couple of weeks doing some art with preschoolers and taking photos. I really love doing this, but this wasn't the most ideal time to do it...(Tax stuff still isn't finished) They just seem to get in the way... but I do tend to procrastinate.

No comments: