Bummer. Tomorrow is supposed to be pretty wild weather-wise. A noreaster with heavy rains and winds 50+ mph. I initally figured we would just go with it but if it really does get as bad as they predict, what's the point of having a party if no one can come.
Better to be safe at home, warm, comfy and dry.
We postponed it until next week. Sunday the 22nd.
See you then :-)
And it can always be viewed during the week.
Now to go clean up my room... just in case of leaks.